WIP Joy Challenge - Day Sixteen: I love How I Describe Things When ...

For the month of January, I'll be taking part in the WIP Joy Challenge, created by Bethany A. Jennings (found via a share from Adam.C.Macdonald).


For me, I love how I describe things when there's the perfect amount of realism, that will hopefully have the author nodding their head long with the book, thinking "I could have said/ thought that."

“Is someone dating a person older then themselves against the G.E.M rules? Because, I’m quite sure inter-staff relationships are allowed, and as I’ve already said, twice, Seth is separated from his wife. Many people start dating again while separated. Or did you have this same conversation with Philippa Johnson when she was going through her divorce, and started seeing someone?”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read this entry, and comment. I really appreciate it.