Wings, Witches and Wonder Chapter Five is Live, and NaNoWriMo Progress

Chapter five of my serial, paranormal-romance, web-fiction WINGS, WITCHES AND WONDER is now live, and available to all Ream Stories subscribers of Apprentice Tier and above. You can find my Ream Stories profile here:

https://reamstories.com/claredugmore/public

My progress on NaNoWriMo is going well, and I'm perfectly on target. Not only that, but I discussed the story with my hubby (who is my number one sounding board and editor) and I figured out the conflict and ending. I then made a brief chapter plan, and promprtly went off the rails during a writing sprint last night! But that's NaNo for you! lol

I'm taking today off to spend some time with my mom, but I'll be back at it tomorrow, continuing to write Wings, Witches and Wonder, and of course, I'll have chapter six for you next Friday!

Until then, stay safe and read on!

T.T.F.N



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read this entry, and comment. I really appreciate it.