NaNo-a-go-go

 

Today is the first day of NaNoWriMo, and I'll be using the event to finish Wings, Witches and Wonder.

I've gotten off to a good start, with 1760 words added to the story.

I'm currently trying to iron out some plot points. I'm a bit of a plantster when it comes to writing. I can't just write by the seat of my pants, but a too-rigid outline stifles me. Right now, I know my ending, I'm just trying to figure out the conflict and how I get to the planned ending.

I also edited and scheduled chapter five on Ream Stories ahead of its release on Friday. Here's a quick teaser for you all.

I'll be back tomorrow with another NaNoWriMo update, and maybe another sneaky peak at chapter five! ;)

Until then, stay safe and write on!

T.T.F.N



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read this entry, and comment. I really appreciate it.