A Quick ReamStories Update For You

 


WINGS, WITCHES AND WONDER. A weekly, serial paranormal romance web fiction on Ream Stories. Chapters 1-3 are now FREE to all tiers. Chapters 4-8 are available to subscribers of the Apprentice tier and above. https://reamstories.com/claredugmore/public

Over the coming weeks, I will be tweaking the subscription tiers on Ream Stories, as I prepare to re-publish ALL IT TAKES, and transition to a paranormal/contemporary hybrid author.

I will also be going "wide" with my serials, meaning they will be available on other web fiction sites like Wattpad etc.

The advantage of subscribing on Ream Stories will be that I will be updating more frequently for paid tiers, so if you find a story of mine you love, you'll be able to read it more quickly by subscribing. Plus it will support me, and I'll be offering other perks, like discounted paperbacks.

In fact, I'd LOVE to hear your thoughts on perks in the comments. What types of things would you like me to offer that would encourage you to become a subscriber?

That's all for now, as I'm off to beta-read Kyra Lennon's forthcoming Christmas release! Who's as excited as me for this new story?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read this entry, and comment. I really appreciate it.