All It Takes Update



Hey everyone!

Long time no blog!

As you can tell from my lack of activity, I've been very busy this past month. Between work, kids, holiday preparations and sickness, I haven't had a chance to complete chapter twenty-two of All It Takes.

I did want to get it posted before Christmas, but that doesn't look like it's going to happen now.

So instead, I will take the chance to thank everyone who has supported me and All It Takes this past year; whether it's been reading the chapters, leaving comments, or spreading the word. All the support is greatly appreciated.

Next month is my blogiversary and a year since I started writing All It Takes. Back then, I simply intending it as a story I've always loved and I wanted to share, via a medium (serials) I was more familiar and comfortable with. In 12 months, it's grown into one my favourite pieces of writing, and spawned ideas for two more books set in the same universe! In 2016, I hope to complete the story, send it to some trusted critique partners, and then start querying with the hope of eventual publication.

I wouldn't have gotten this far, and maintained the motivation to keep writing, without all you wonderful people who drop by, read the chapters and comment. So from the bottom of my heart, thank you all very much. <3

I hope everyone has a happy, healthy and safe holiday period.

Best wishes,


1 comment:

  1. Glad you love your own story.
    Have a wonderful Christmas, Clare!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read this entry, and comment. I really appreciate it.