All It Takes: Chapter Twelve

Happy Wednesday, folks! 

Despite being caught up with Elder Scrolls Online recently, I still managed to get a new chapter of All It Takes written. 

Thanks to Hubby for the edit, and the help with the end of this chapter. You do smack talk so much better than me!

Chapter Twelve

I’d just opened another can of beer – My fifth? Sixth? I didn’t care. – when the doorbell rang. 
I stood up, and ambled across the living room, hoping it wasn’t sales people. I didn’t feel like getting into another fight. 
As I passed the sofa, I clipped my knee on the coffee table. 
“Bloody-fuck-bollocking-arse!”

Chapter twelve can be read at claredugmore.com

or at 

Wattpad | FictionPress | WriteOn | Goodreads | DeviantArt |Figment| Movellas


Have a wonderful remainder of the week, and an excellent weekend!

Until next time,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read this entry, and comment. I really appreciate it.