All It Takes: Chapter Nine

Happy Wednesday, everyone! Hope your week is going great. I'm busy playing catch up after being off sick with the flu all last week! :(

I did manage to get another chapter of All It Takes written, though.


Chapter Nine

Emilia and I met a few days after I called her at Belly Busters. It was becoming my go-to meeting place. Plus, even though the little one had gone off sausage and egg sandwiches, I was now craving cheese and Marmite on toast, and Belly Busters did the best in town. 
Despite it only being the second time I’d seen Emilia, she greeted me with a friendly smile and a warm embrace. 
“Megan, it’s good to see you,” she said, releasing me from the hug and looking down at the growing baby-bump. “You're looking well. Pregnancy suits you.”

Chapter Nine Can be read at claredugmore.com 

or at 

Wattpad | FictionPress | WriteOn | Goodreads | DeviantArt  Figment | Movellas


Hope everyone is having an excellent week, and if you've got any news, please let me know in the comments.

Until next time,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read this entry, and comment. I really appreciate it.