All It Takes Chapter Four



Happy Wednesday, folks. Here's chapter four of All It Takes for you!

With only a day before I was back in training, I wanted to make the most of my time off. After what’d happened with Bagley, I knew I’d have a point to prove when I returned to the gym, so I wanted to make sure I was focused on fighting and nothing else.

Read the whole chapter at claredugmore.com 


Alternatively, chapter three can also be found at: 
Wattpad | Fiction Press | Figment | DiviantArt | Movellas


 Writing is still going smoothly (when I'm not playing Dragon Age! lol), and I'm planning out my posts for the A-Z Challenge next month. I'll be revealing the theme on March 23, as part of the blog hop! (like y'all can't guess already what the theme will be! ^_~).

Hope everyone is having an excellent week!!

Until next time. 

3 comments:

  1. Your theme will be...
    Dragon Age is addictive, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clearly your dad has good reason to be annoyed Kian. Engaging quote Clare.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read this entry, and comment. I really appreciate it.