Quick End-of-week Update.

Haven't done much writing this week. I've been feeling tired, and kind of fed up. I think its because of the early mornings again, and the lingering fatigue from being ill between Christmas and New Year. Though, I did some housework this afternoon, and that made me feel oddly revitalized!

Managed to do about 2, 000 words tonight, bringing my overall total to 62, 097, so things are ticking along nicely again.

Hopefully, next week will be more productive.

I'm still not out of Kanos yet, though I'm itching to. Thankfully, Forbe and co. are about to head back to Elanya very soon.

Thanks for reading, and hopefully, I'll have something more interesting to report next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read this entry, and comment. I really appreciate it.