Guess Who's Back ...

So, despite my last blog post, I didn't do much more work on my novel during December. The combination of been burnt out from working so intensively during November, the holidays and my youngest son's first birthday, left me with little time.

However, over the last few days, the desire to work on it again has been getting stronger and stronger; to the point where I could actually hear the characters in my head, calling for attention.

So, I'm getting back to it. Though, I'm taking it easy for now, as I have a nasty cold. Though, the plan is, in January, once my oldest is back at school, to work on it more intensively like I did during NaNo. I know I before that I planned to have it finished by the end of December, but I think I over-estimated things, and didn't factor in the need for a break.

But, we'll see how it goes, and I'll try to keep this blog updated.

As it stands now, I'm on 53,533 words, which isn't that much more that what I had at the end of November, but I'm getting there!

Hopefully, I'll have some more excerpts to share soon. .Additionally, I've asked my sister (who has an art degree and is training to be an art teacher) to draw some character sketches for me, so I will share those, at some point, too.

Thanks for reading, and I hope you continue checking back here for updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read this entry, and comment. I really appreciate it.