December Is Here.

So, I haven't really done anymore writing since 'winning', as I needed a break from working so intensely since November. I saw Deathly Hallows with my sister, did some Christmas shopping, and spent some time with my family.

However, now I'm going to get back to it. I aim to have my novel finished by the end of the month, and think it will be around one-hundred thousand words long (see new progress meter.)

Once its finished, and checked for obvious mistakes, I'm sending it to a select few friends for their opinions. After that, I'm leaving it for a while - and I'll work on other projects - before starting revisions. That will be an interesting process, as I've never revised or edited my own work before.

I'm going to try and keep this blog updated with my progress, and let you all know how my novel is going.

Thanks for reading, and I hope you continue supporting my novel writing venture.

1 comment:

  1. I hope, if you choose to send it around, you'll send it to me :) I'd love to read it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read this entry, and comment. I really appreciate it.