Wings, Witches and Wonder Chapter Seven and Some Other Updates

Happy Friday, everyone.

First, chapter seven of Wings, Witches and Wonder is now available on ReamStories to all members of Apprentice Tier and above.

Secondly, I have made chapters 1-3 of Wings, Witches and Wonder available (and free) to all tiers, as well as chapters 1-3 of Seeking the Truth.

Over the next few weeks/ months, I'm going to be experimenting with ways of making my stories more available, in the hope of growing my community.

This might mean I move to an "early" access period, where paid subscribers will get chapters weeks or months in advance of non-paid subscribers.

Additionally, I am working on another story alongside Wings, which has a sexy witch/vampire pairing.

Here's a little peek!


Whenever I start a new project, I can't help but make the character on something. This time Sims 4. Any guesses who inspired my vampires, Antares?


Another thing I am considering adding to my subscription is contemporary romance stories, including my previously published on Amazon and now unavailable MMA romance ALL IT TAKES, and my queer romance TRULY, MADLY, DEEPLY, as well as any new stories I write (I may have ideas for an age-gap rock-star romance!)

Be sure to follow me for regular updates, so you know what's coming, and when a new chapter is released.

https://reamstories.com/claredugmore/public

Finally, for those who were following my NaNoWriMo progress, I decided to stop. I added almost 17k to Wings, which means I have a decent backlog of chapters for you. But I've come to realize I am no longer able to write daily, especially with a specific target (i.e 1667 words a day for NaNoWriMo), and it was actually having the opposite effect and making me LESS motivated. Go figure. Anyway, rather than forcing it and coming to hate writing, I decided to stop. 

Now I'm free to work on what I want and when I want, as well as devoting time to setting up my proofreading business and co-writing a contemporary romance with Kyra Lennon.

All that to say, while I dropped out of NaNoWriMo, I don't see it as a failure, and you should expect lots of fun things from me next year!

Until next week. Stay safe, and read on!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read this entry, and comment. I really appreciate it.