TAKE WHAT YOU NEED by Kyra Lennon is LIVE!



PLUS a sale! 

 Ambra 
I thought, once he was out of the picture, life would be okay again. So, why can’t I stop thinking about that night? It’s messing with my head and my relationship with Noah. He’s still haunting me, and I don’t know if he’ll ever stop. 

 Noah 
I never thought once he was out of the picture, our lives would be easy. Not yet, at least. But a vacation in the snow was supposed to give her a break. All it’s done is highlight everything that’s still wrong. With her, and with us. I don’t want to let her go. But what if she’s too broken to stay? 

 Get it here: books2read.com/u/m0r2MV 

 And if that wasn't enough, Hear What You Want 
and Say What You Feel are ON SALE for 0.99 each! 
Sale ends Feb 1st!

 Get books 1 & 2 here: 
Hear What You Want: books2read.com/u/4NQppz
Say What You Feel: books2read.com/u/bpOWXE 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read this entry, and comment. I really appreciate it.