WIP Joy Challenge - Day Twenty-Three: Protagonists, What's One Thing You'd Change In Your Past?

For the month of January, I'll be taking part in the WIP Joy Challenge, created by Bethany A. Jennings (found via a share from Adam.C.Macdonald).

(Please note, as this is protagonist takeover week, all posts are written by my age-gap romance protagonist Jade Landon). 



My last serious relationship. 

We both ended up wanting different things, but neither of us were open enough about our feelings, and what we wanted, assuming we were in sync with each other. It ended with both of us getting very hurt, losing the other from our lives entirely and wasting two years of our lives. 

I know people say you learn from mistakes, but if I could go back and change how things went in that relationship, I would in a heartbeat. I'd be more open and honest about what I want, and then hopefully no one would end up hurt.

It's a mistake I won't make again ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read this entry, and comment. I really appreciate it.