WIP Joy Challenge - Day Twenty-Five: Protagonists, Share A Line In The WIP You Were Proud To Say

For the month of January, I'll be taking part in the WIP Joy Challenge, created by Bethany A. Jennings (found via a share from Adam.C.Macdonald).

(Please note, as this is protagonist takeover week, all posts are written by my age-gap romance protagonist Jade Landon). 


As difficult as it was to do, my proudest line was saying: “I’d like to report a suspected drugging and attempted sexual assault, please.”

The follow-up was probably the worst experience of my life, but I had to do the right thing. 

Too many rapes and sexual assaults go unreported, because the person is too scared or thinks they won't be believed. 

But I couldn't let the guys who drugged my drink at a club, and then tried to take me away, get away with it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read this entry, and comment. I really appreciate it.