Apparently I'm a Glutton for Punishment

Yes, I'm doing NaNo again this year!!

I haven't abandoned "Destiny's Road", in fact I love it more than ever, and can't wait to get to the second draft. However, I've sent it to a small handful of people for their feedback, so I'm waiting on that. Plus, I really want to get this new story out and NaNo seems like a perfect chance to do it.

I'm hoping to go for modern fantasy, with a side of  paranormal romance, involving witches and demons.

It's actually a story I came up with years ago, but never got past outlining plots and characters. Since then I've refined it and changed it, so hopefully it'll turn into something good.

However, this year I'm doing it in October, because The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim is released in November and I honestly won't be doing anything apart from playing a game I've waited four years for!

So yeah, that's about it. Between now and October, I'm finishing off some fan fiction stuff I've committed to - yes, I still write fan fiction. So what? And planning my story some more, so hopefully all the pieces come together when I start writing.

I'll be back here to keep you all updated as I go along.

Thanks for reading, and I hope you check back soon for updates. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read this entry, and comment. I really appreciate it.