Cursed Memory: Part 1 by River Ash

 


It's Day Six of the Write Here, Write Now LoveFest, and we've got River Ash and her Urban Fantasy Cursed Memory.

Cursed Memory: Part 1 by River Ash
Cursed to die. Fighting to survive. Forced to relive the same agonizing fate for all eternity…

I remember the club. The pounding of the beat pulsing in my veins, the way my body moved with the music.

Then — nothing.

My memories are locked away in the dark corners of my mind, replaced by an insatiable hunger nothing can fill.

Until I found him.

I felt his presence before I saw him. My blood calls for this mysterious man whose darkness matches my own. Being near him sets my body on
fire, making me ache for every touch… every taste.

It’s as if my soul recognizes him, loosening my trapped memories. Each time a new one breaks free, I wonder if he holds the key to what I’ve lost,
what I can’t remember. But everything comes with a price. I’m beginning to fear the cost of remembering all that I’ve done might be more than I can bear. What if the monster of this story… is me?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read this entry, and comment. I really appreciate it.