Breathe Again, by Samantha Lewis

 

It's Day Five of the Write Here, Write Now LoveFest, and we've got Samantha Lewis and her romantic suspense novel BREATHE AGAIN.

Breathe Again

Elisia

I knew what my future held from a young age.

I was to marry the son of my father's best friend. I might not have liked it but that's how it was meant to be. Yes, I pushed the boundaries and rebelled. Who wouldn't!

However all that changed when my mother died and my world came crashing down all around me. I didn't want to live this life anymore. The life I once knew was a distant memory. The man I called my protector was my biggest fear.


Seb

The day I was born my future was mapped out for me.

Being the heir of one of the most notorious bosses of the underground world meant I was to follow in his footsteps.

I was expected to marry the daughter of his second in command. A pact that was agreed when she was born.

My pa thought I wanted to go see Simon and Elisia today to discuss the marriage but after hearing what was happening in their home, I needed to see it for myself. Was there really a monster living in the house? One that was meant to protect her.

Buy link: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Breathe-Again.../dp/B093XLD34W/

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/AuthorSamanthaLewis

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read this entry, and comment. I really appreciate it.