A-Z Challenge/ CampNaNoWriMo Theme Reveal


Based on results on a poll, the story I've decided to tell for CampNaNo/ A-Z Challenge is the third draft of Choosing Sides - renamed Triquetra: Book One. 

Some of you might be familiar with my urban-fantasy about oppressed witches, as I wrote it during last year's NaNo, too. Since completing the second draft (I actually came up with the idea, and wrote the first draft in 2012) I've decided it's STILL not quite the story I want to tell. 

Hopefully this serialised version will be closer to the vision in my head. As this project is only projected to be 54,000 words, it will serve as "book one" of the Triquetra series, and I plan on developing the rest of story ideas into at least two more books. 


 ---- 

“Should those with the witch gene be prevented from procreating?” 

This is the question asked by agents of the Paranormal Investigation Department (PID) in the latest government summit about those with magical abilities. 

 Being a witch in the current political climate is tough. Since a terrorist attack twenty-years ago, the PID have been cracking down on witches, imprisoning many with magical abilities without trial. 

 Those the PID don’t catch go into hiding – if they’re lucky. If they’re not, they’re caught by religious fanatics and publicly hung.

 ---- 

Chapter Index:

A is for Action
B is for Battle
is for Casualties
is for
is for
is for
is for
is for
is for
is for
is for
is for
is for
is for
is for
is for
is for
is for
is for
is for
is for
is for
is for
is for
is for
is for
Bonus Chapter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read this entry, and comment. I really appreciate it.