WIP Joy Challenge - Day Seven: Tell Us About YOU and Your Work!

For the month of January, I'll be taking part in the WIP Joy Challenge, created by Bethany A. Jennings (found via a share from Adam.C.Macdonald).



Well, for those new to the blog/ me/ my writing, I'm Clare, a thirty-something British Girl Woman, from the West Midlands.

Even though I've been writing since 2005 - starting out in the world of fan-fiction, before moving onto original fiction in 2010 when I took part in NaNoWriMo for the first time - I still consider myself a fairly 'new' writer in that I've only recently been published.

My first story, a paranormal-romance novella called SEEKING THE TRUTH, is part of the LOVE IN THE FIRST DEGREE ANTHOLOGY, which was published July 18, 2016.

My first full length novel, ALL IT TAKES, a contemporary romance about life, love, responsibility and self-discovery, will be published on February 14, 2017. 

I have a number of other novels, written mostly for different year's NaNoWriMo, which I may or may not return to in the future.

However, my focus right now is All It Takes' release next month, finishing my age-gap romance, and another project I can't announce just yet! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read this entry, and comment. I really appreciate it.