All It Takes: Chapter Twenty-Two

I'm back!

I'm finally recovered from the pre-holidays busyness, the holidays themselves and almost everyone in the family getting sick!

I hope you all had a wonderful holiday period, and a fantastic start to 2016.

Thanks to everyone who has been reading All It Takes, I hope you continue to enjoy it. Special thanks to everyone who's left comments, and Hubby for the edit.




Chapter Twenty-Two


When I woke in the morning, it took me a few moments to realise where I was. Then the memories of rushing over to Megan’s and her confession of falling in love with me flooded my mind. Warmth spread through me, and I pulled her closer, inhaling the scent of her hair.
Read at claredugmore.com

or at 


Wattpad | FictionPress | WriteOn | Goodreads | DeviantArt | Figment | Movellas


Take care, and have a great week!

Until next time,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read this entry, and comment. I really appreciate it.