All It Takes: Chapter Seventeen

Happy Tuesday, folks! 


SO sorry this chapter has taken longer than usual. Due to various circumstances, I struggled writing it, but I hope I'm back on track now. Thank you for your patience and understanding.




Chapter Seventeen
“God fucking damn it!” I threw the newspaper and pen I’d been using to search for jobs across the room, and banged my head against the desk. 
Nothing. 
I’d been searching the classified ads and online job listing sites for the last two hours, and there was nothing suitable. The days until my time at the café was over were slowly ticking away, and graduation was inching ever closer. My current savings totalled less than £1000. 

I wanted to scream. I wanted to cry. I wanted to curl up in bed, watch movies and not deal with the world. But I knew I couldn’t. I was going to be a mum soon; it was time to start acting like an adult.

Read at claredugmore.com


or at 


Wattpad | FictionPress | WriteOn | Goodreads | DeviantArt |Figment| Movellas


And for anyone interested, over on the Curiosity Quills Press blog, I have a post about writing novels with multiple points of view.

Take care, and have a great week!

Until next time,


2 comments:

  1. Clicking real fast to go read it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, so unfair that she didn't get the job. Probably gave it to the guy - they don't have babies! :)

    Great read!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read this entry, and comment. I really appreciate it.