All It Takes: Chapter Ten

Happy Wednesday, folks! Hope everyone is having a great week. I'm here with another chapter of All It Takes for your reading pleasure ...

Chapter Ten

My phone rang for the eighth time that morning. I switched it to silent, threw it across the room, and carried on shoving clothes into my gym bag. 
The disastrous interview with Elliot ‘the cock’ Johnson had aired, and even though the TV station had made a big deal out of it, running the story that I’d blown up on TV, on their website and all over social media, the rest of the world weren’t so pleased. 

Chapter Ten Can be read at claredugmore.com

or at 

Wattpad | FictionPress | WriteOn | Goodreads | DeviantArt |Figment | Movellas


Enjoy the rest of your week, and have a fabulous weekend!

Until next time,


2 comments:

  1. I must catch up on this, Clare, I really enjoyed that chapter. Powerful stuff!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read this entry, and comment. I really appreciate it.