More Than Just A Kiss Blogfest



"A kiss, when all is said, what is it? 'Tis a secret told to the mouth instead of to the ear." ~ Edmond Rostand. 

The wonderful Cecilia Robert and Christine Rains would like to invite you to the MORE THAN JUST A KISS blogfest! 

Sweet, sizzling, fiery, awkward, mind-blowing. They want to read your kissing scenes. 

The rules are simple: 
1. Sign up on the linky list and post the badge on your blog. 
2. On one of the days of the week of September 9th, post a kissing scene on your blog. It can be either fiction or non-fiction. 
3. Please do not exceed 250 words. 
4. This is a blogfest, so visit the other participants and have fun! 

But wait! This is more than a blogfest. They're offering prizes! 

The scenes will be judged by these amazing romance authors: Cecilia Robert, Laurelin Paige, Kyra Lennon, and Christine Rains

They will choose three posts to win these awesome prizes. 

Prize 1 - A critique of a kissing/intimate scene from your WIP (not exceeding ten pages). Critiques will be done by Cecilia Robert, Kyra Lennon, and Christine Rains

Prize 2 - A critique of a kissing/intimate scene from your WIP (not exceeding five pages). This critique will be done by Laurelin Paige and Christine Rains

Prize 3 - A critique of a kissing/intimate scene from your WIP (not exceeding one page). This critique will be done by Cecilia Robert and Christine Rains

BONUS PRIZES: Cecilia, Christine, and Kyra will each choose one of their favorites to give out some fantastic ebooks. 

CeciliaTRULY MADLY DEEPLY YOU and REAPER'S NOVICE

Kyra - IF I LET YOU GO.

Christine – All six volumes of the 13th Floor series

Write a kissing scene and win prizes! 

Sign Up at Christine Rain's Blog!

10 comments:

  1. Cool idea. Kissing scenes can always be improved on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for shouting out about the blogfest! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know if I'll get to my kissing scene in my WIP soon enough. It will be great one. I'm actually just not absolutely positive there will be a kissing scene.... Okay, there will be. Just one. :) Writer’s Mark

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anything Christine is involved in is going to be a great time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh fun! Who doesn't like to read about a good kiss?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Funny thing is, this morning I work up from a dream and it was all about a kiss. Just wish I could remember who it was with - we were in his truck and he was driving and leaned over and gave me an unexpected kiss - I reacted by pushing him away, "You're driving!" I said, and he laughed and pulled me closer and kissed me again. That's when I woke up, and all I wanted to do was go back and experience that kiss again! LOL

    I'll have to give this blogfest some serious thought!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness! All that awesome in a single blogfest? I know I'm going to hate myself for not participating, but I'll be back around to read the entries. This is going to be fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Clare, in tomorrow's (9/2) post, I'm nominating you for an award. :) Writer’s Mark

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read this entry, and comment. I really appreciate it.