Here's my answers to your questions, and then some of my own, too.
1. If there was only one food you could eat for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Part of me wants to say cheese, but I'm sure I'd get tired of that very quickly. So pasta, as it's so versatile.
2. What was your favourite TV show as a child?
The Moomins, both the cartoon and the version with puppets. I distinctly remember being age three and crying my eyes out because my mum made me miss the final episode of the puppet version.
3. What movie do you dislike, that everyone else seems to love?
Pirates of the Caribbean. I liked the first one, but after that they got repetative and silly.
4. What was the first record/cassette/CD you ever bought?
Babylon Zoo. Yes I was THAT cool
5. What would songs would be on the soundtrack of your life?
Right now it would be the entrance theme for the WWE wrestler Brodus Clay. It always puts me in a good mood and makes me want to dance.
6. If you could excel at one thing, what would it be?
Dancing. I'd love to be able to dance like Beyoncé.
7. If you could choose your own first name, what would you choose?
Hum ... I'd like something original but not really unusual like Apple! LOL I love Wanda, it's become a name I connect with because of my online alias wandaXmaximoff. So yeah, I suppose I'd pick Wanda.
8. Can you remember the first story you ever wrote? If so, what was it about?
Yes, when I was fifteen I wrote a story about a girl who was in love with her teacher, inspired by my crush on my sience teacher. Only she had magical powers and used them to seduce him. I think I must have watched the Craft too much as a teen. I'm actually thinking of working with this idea again to make it into a short story.
9. What is your favourite snack?
I love pretzels. But really I'd fond of any savory salted snack.
10. Do you have any pets, and what do you have?
Nope. Two children is more than enough, thank you. Actually, I'd really love a dog, but our apartment is too small and my youngest is too young to have a dog around.
11. Who or what inspires you?
My family, because I want to offer them a better life. My mum because she's given me so much and I want to make her proud of me. My writer friends, becasuse they make me want to match their success. My non writer friends for always having faith in me and encouraging me.
1. Writing or reading, who is your favorite character and why?
Oh that is a really hard character. Often, both with reading, and writing, that depends on the mood I'm in. I think if I had to pick one though my favourite character in literature is A Song of Ice and Fire's Daenerys Targaryen. Even if a lot of what happens to her is fantastical the journey she goes on as a character is inspirational.
2. What's your favorite color?
Fuschia pink. I find it so vibrant and uplifting. If I'm wearing pink I feel more confident. It's the colour I got married in.
3. Your favorite book-to-movie movie? (lol).
Can I pick a book to TV adaptation instead, please? If so, HBO's Game of Thrones. If anything they've in riched the story told in the books.
4. Favorite book?
Oh god, I have a bunch. Again, it depends on my mood. A lot of books I have I've read ten times over. I find them comforting. It's like slipping into an old pair of slippers.
5. Do you have a pet? If so what kind and name.
See above answer in the questions from Kyra.
6.Aside from writing, what's another hobby you enjoy?
I love making graphics and drawings on Photoshop. It's actually something I coinsidered professionally. And though I've got a long way to go, I find it a fun and relaxing hobby.
7. Have you ever visited another country? If so, where did you go?
I've visited a few foreign actually. What was at the time Yugoslavia when I was about three, but I can't remember anything from then. Germany with the school when I was fourteen. Majorca with my mum when I was sixteen and Crete with my dad when I was seventeen. Each holiday was a create experience, but Crete was my favourite. My Granddad is Greek, so I really loved experiencing the Greek food, culture, history and way of life when I was over there.
8. Have you ever went sky diving or bungee jumped or something crazy like that?
No, I haven't. I have been tempted to bungee jump, but never gave it proper thought.
9.What's one word you would use to describe yourself?
Persistent. I've been through a lot in the twenty-nine years I've been alive and over-come some real hardships, and I've never given up on life or those I love. I'm now applying that persistentance to writing and I will not give up until I'm published, even if that takes me twenty years!
10. What is something you have to have on you at all times?
My mobile phone. At one time I wasn't all that bothered about it, but now I have to take it with me everywhere. I like to feel connected.
11. What's your favorite website? (Maybe writer's resources?)
My favorite writing website is The Purdue Online Writing Lab (OWL), it's fully of useful tips and exercises.
My favorite non writing website is Tumblar, I'm pretty much addicted to it right now.
Okay, now here are my questions to you, if you've already answered them from someone else, please just copy and paste, or whatever.
- What is your earliest childhood memory?
- Which do you prefer, tea or coffeee?
- What inspired you to become a writer?
- Which of the four seasons do you prefer?
- Which fictional character are you most like?
- What are you scared of?
- Do you believe in life on other planets?
- What is your favorite flower?
- What smell(s) do you love?
- If you could live anywhere else in the world where would you pick?
- What movie do you love that everyone else hates?
- Dianne Gardner
- Hope Roberson
- Cassie Mae
- Angela Cothran
- Roland D. Yeomans
- Donna Hole
- Leigh Covington
- Ashley Nixon.
- Kyra Lennon
- Tasha Seegmiller