New Content Coming to My Blog at claredugmore.com

 


I just wanted to provide a quick update for anyone who follows me here.

If you're a long-time follower, you may remember when I used to post regular-themed content. I miss that, and plan on reviving that on my website.

Mondays will be Memorable Mondays - in which I blog about memorable authors, books, and book-related services from around the web, including many of my bookish friends. The first post will be Monday 15th July, and I'll be hosting Kyra Lennon with a steamy excerpt from her latest release ALL OF YOU, as well as my review of the book.

Wednesdays will be Writing Wednesdays - in which I blog about my writing. What progress I'm making on various projects. What inspires me. What struggles I face. Basically, anything to do with writing from my perspective.

Fridays will be Favourites Fridays - in which I blog about my favourite things. That could be other books I've recently enjoyed, TV shows I'm loving, video games I'm having fun with, and other non-writing things like that. It will be part review, part just me musing and talking about media I love.

I hope some of you will join me there. https://claredugmore.com/blog


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read this entry, and comment. I really appreciate it.