Writing Plans for September

One of my main goals for the month is to write 10k per week/ 40k per month, and I plan on doing this over three projects! Yes, three. I am insane. 

I plan on continuing to write Choosing Sides, which I estimate has 20k left before the story is complete. Kyra Lennon and I have also discussed re-writing our co-written novel to change some aspects, and I want to start re-writing a new version of my 2012 novel Cupid.

The basic premise is the same, and the main changes are that I'm making it firmly YA (it was NA previously, and I've aged down the characters a couple of years) and turning it into an origin story. I've also renamed and changed the dynamics of the characters somewhat, mostly to include a best-friends to lovers romance, which I think works really well in the story. My aim is to start by serialising on Wattpad once I've gotten enough lead.

Be sure to follow me on social media for updates on both Choosing Sides and Cupid, as well as my co-written novel with Kyra.

And if you want to know how my vacation was, and what I've been up to in August, please feel free to check out my main blog on claredugmore.com! 

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to read this entry, and comment. I really appreciate it.