Admitting Defeat

Happy Wednesday, all!

I've been putting this off, but it's time to admit there will be no new chapter of All It Takes this week. Don't worry, I'm not abandoning the story or anything like that.

I've just been really busy recently. 

I've been given more duties at work - I'm not the official cover artist liaison (yay) - the kids have recently broken up from school for the summer, and this past weekend I was in Birmingham for the Second City Book signing, where (after knowing each other for ten years) I finally met Kyra Lennon!

We had an absolute blast, and my only regret is that it was for a weekend and not longer. Seriously, one of us needs to move closer to the other!

So, I'm taking a break this week, and hope now things are back to normal(ish), that I can have a new chapter for you next week.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

I'll leave you with some pictures of me and Kyra; some of which were from the costume party on the Saturday night. I'm dressed as Molly Weasley, and Kyra is dressed as Magenta from the Rocky Horror picture show!





Until next time!


5 comments:

  1. Looks like a blast of a party! Take a break you deserve it - or is it a work break - okay, maybe not as good????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, almost forgot, congrats on the promotion? Hope it came with a big gigantic raise! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was SO much fun! Alas, the break is over, and I'm back to work and writing. Though actually I've missed both.

      Thanks for the congratulations. Am loving working with the artists! :D

      Delete
  3. That's awesome you got to meet Kyra!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like it was a fun weekend. Gotta take a break once in a while. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read this entry, and comment. I really appreciate it.