Today's Blog Fest Must Have Inspired Me ...

... because, after not having written for five days, I knocked out 2000 words this evening. I'm now on 86, 781 words in total, and can see the finish line getting nearer and nearer.

Although I'm still surprising myself with twits along the way. Tonight I wrote two impactful scenes I didn't even have planned.

Hopefully tomorrow I can make some more progress, and catch up on all the blog entries I missed today.

I've enjoyed the first day of the blog fest immensely. I've read some wonderful snippets, followed some interesting new blogs, and gotten some lovely feedback on my own snippets.

Thanks to everyone who has read the fest post today, regardless of if you commented or not. And welcome to my new followers, it's great to have you here.

Also huge thanks to Cassie Mae and Angie for setting up this fest, and offering the prizes. In just one day alone I've gotten so much from the whole experience, and I'm thankful to you for offering this opportunity.

5 comments:

  1. That's awesome! Good job on the writing. This blog fest HAS been inspiring. I'm hoping to get some good chapters in tonight. Crossing my fingers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leigh and Donna, thank you for the words of encouragement.

    This fest really has been just waht I needed to give me a boost and write the final few chapters of this novel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job on all the writing!

    The blogfest has been a lot of fun, I'm looking forward to tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Kyra!

    And yes, it has been so much fin so far. I'm also looking forwards to tomorrow. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read this entry, and comment. I really appreciate it.