I'm Hearing Voices! Character Blogfest


I’m Hearing Voices

So, last year when I wasn't properly blogging about my writing, but following blogs, I noticed a number of fests and challenges that I wished I'd been able to take part in.


Well it seems like the fests for 2012 are about to start, and the first one I've signed up for (hopefully if the people running the fest allow me to sneak in under the deadline) is the I'm Hearing Voices! Character Blogfest
that's been run by and Angie.

There are some fab prizes on offer, and my friend Kyra is taking part too,  so it should be a fun experience.

I'll keep you updated as the fest progresses, and hopefully I'll be back later in the week with a proper blog entry.

Now I have to squeeze in some writing time before getting ready for a job interview.

4 comments:

  1. YAY, I hope you can join in too, I don't wanna do it alone!

    Good luck with the interview!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well even if I can't do it officially I'll still take part. I was never in it for the prizes, more the experience of doing it.

    And thanks. It was good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course join Clare! I honestly didn't know there was a deadline, haha! But I'm keeping the link open till we officially start on the 6th :) So yes yes!!! Hop on board!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh excellent! I can't wait to get started! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read this entry, and comment. I really appreciate it.